fredag 17. juni 2011

The few people have spoken

First I would like to apologize for my absence. I was mourning the loss of a computer that was not mine. It was that machine I used to blog, check comments, check statistics, chat on msn, some multi tasking stuff and it served me Simpsons when my computer died for the day. It's back at the school now. Where it belongs I suppose.
I will never forget you lappy. You kept me entertained on the toilet.

On a lighter note: The people have voted, and I have counted the votes three times! The results are in: BEARD POWER!!
Pretty much every day I will take another picture like this one and post on this blog so you can see my progress from freshly shaved to fuzzy fellow.
Wow. My skin is not very clean is it?
As you can see my chin is freshly shaved and moisturized, and I do not have herpes. I'll tag them all with project beard so they'll be easier to find and compare. Maybe I'll even make an album somewhere

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar