lørdag 11. juni 2011

The importance of voting on trivial matters

As of this moment there are three days left of the face fuzz vote. As of this moments there are three votes regarding the face fuzz. All the votes go to beard power, but two of the comments are strictly pro baby smooth.
One of those votes are mine on behalf of Michael Arsenault, who has a lovely blog right here, and one is from a friend of mine.
I read the few comments I get, but in the end what will determine the amount of caterpillar on my lip and chin is the poll right there on the top right corner.

All opinions matter, and will be regarded, IF you vote.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Let your voice be heard, about the beard.
    I know it's a bad rhyme, but the poll box is right There. Here's a line to guide you /

    SvarSlett
  2. wow thanks for mentioning me in one of your posts! Feels good man. Go for the Beard Power!

    SvarSlett